LOW-COST FINANCE AVAILABLE!
UP TO 36 MONTHS FINANCE
Subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
Low-cost financing is available when you spend a minimum of £1,000 on any Roma Sport wheelchair. You can spread the cost of your purchase with a typical APR of 19.9%. This payment scheme divides the amount of a new Roma Sport wheelchair into 36 low-cost monthly payments making your repayments affordable and manageable. The finance calculator can be used to estimate payment amounts. Subject to status. Terms and conditions apply.
|Purchase Price||£3000.00||Total Repayable||£3,266.68|
|Deposit||£500.00||Duration of Agreement||36months|
|Amount of Credit||£2500.00||Rate of Interest (Fixed)||19.9%|
|36 Monthly Payments||£90.74||19.9% APR Representative|
For the application to be considered, you will need to prove that you:
- Are 18 years of age or older
- A UK resident for more than 12 months and able to provide a UK address history
- Have your own personal bank account from which a direct debit can be made
- Have a valid email address (for credit agreement documentation)
- Are employed, self-employed, retired or in receipt of disability allowance; if you’re not working, we’ll need a parent or guardian, cohabiting spouse or partner who can provide employment details
- Have a good credit history with no late payments, debt relief orders or CCJ’s
- Can pay the required deposit of £500 using BACS, credit/debit card, or cheque, upon acceptance of the application
When submitting an application for finance for a new Roma Sport wheelchair, you understand that:
- The information you supply will be retained on an electronic database and used in the course of considering your credit application and the management of any subsequent accounts; the retailer may also make checks to confirm your income or employment and may share personal data with selected third parties as part of the application process.
- Before you sign the finance agreement, you will be provided with documentation that will outline the amount you are borrowing, the interest rate and your monthly repayments. It is also necessary that you consider the above in line with your circumstances.
- Before completion of the credit application a search will be conducted by a credit reference agency of your credit file, this includes the use of both public data and shared data.
Roma Medical Aids Ltd is registered in England and Wales 1869285. Registered office: York Road, Bridgend Industrial Estate, Bridgend, CF31 3TB. Roma Medical Aids Ltd acts as a credit broker and only offers credit products from Omni Retail Finance. Roma Medical Aids Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Our registration number is 654269. Credit provided subject to age and status.